Hot formed hemispherical dish ends
Hemispherical Head (also called hemispherical tank heads or hemispherical dish ends) is widely applied to make pressure tanks to storage liquids and gasses. Our asme hemispherical head is often made with carbon steel, stainless steel, austenitic and non ferritic metals that can be cold worked. Hemispherical is the ideal shape for development of hemispherical dish end, because the pressure in the vessel is divided equally across the surface of the head.
Hemispherical dish ends
300mm-6000mm (Customized size available)
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
4mm-200mm (Customized size available)
Elliptical, torispherical, conical
Wooden cases, Pallet or as Buyer’s request
API, TUV, ISO9001, CE pressure piping components manufacturer license etc
oil, chemical industry, nuclear power station, construction ,ship building industry etc.
1. All the production process are made under the ISO9001: 2000 strictly.
2. Special design available according to requirement.
3. Anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting.
4. Surface treatment: anti-corrosive oil, black painted, galvanized or as per customer’s request.
5. marking: acorrding to customers’ requirement.