Ellipsoidal Head Specifications
- Materials: Ferritic, austenitic and non ferritic metals that can be cold worked.
- Fabrication Method: cold dishing and flanging or pressing.
- Dimensions: up to 8,000 mm diameter and 32mm thickness.
- Edge preparation: according to your requirement.
- Approval: ASME.
- Inspections: by TÜV or other inspection companies.
Applications of Semi Elliptical Head
STRENGTH Equipments can produce up to 8,000 mm diameter asme elliptical head depending upon thickness of material and wall thickness up to 32 mm depending upon material and diameter. custom forms and dimensions on request.
The ellipsoidal head has good mechanical properties better than the torispherical head. Due to the application of spinning manufacturing process in recent years, the fabrications of the larger diameter elliptical head is also can be realized. ASME elliptical dished heads are used in the construction of tanks for unfired pressure vessels, such as liquefied petroleum gas and air receivers.